HEATING PROTECTION PLAN - SYSTEM COVER ONLY AFTER NEW BOILER INSTALLED. COVERS SERVICE, RADIATORS, PIPEWORK & EXTERNAL CONTROLS. (DOES NOT COVER BOILER). SUBJECT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
£ 144.00(VAT incl.)
Our HPP4 plan can only be taken out on a new boiler installation where the boiler has been installed by proHeatUK.
The boiler is excluded from this plan as it will be covered by Manufacturer Warranty.
The plan must be taken out within 30 days of the boiler installation.
By taking out a Heating Protection Plan, you agree to our Heating Protection Plan Terms & Conditions.
If you want to pay annually, you can buy on-line by simply clicking the 'Add' button.
If you want to pay monthly, please Contact Us to arrange a Direct Debit to be set up.
How much does it cost?
£144.00 per year or £12.00 per month by Direct Debit
Features and benefits
- Unlimited Call Outs
- Annual Service Included
- Parts and Labour included
- No Age Limit on Boiler
- Priority Service available 365 days a year
- Discount on Boiler Replacement or System Upgrades
- Circulation Pump (if external to boiler)
- Motorised Valves (if external to boiler)
- Time Clock / Programmer (if external to boiler)
- Vented Cylinder Thermostat
- Annual Service
- Radiator Valves
- Exposed Central Heating Pipework
What's Not Covered
- Anything inside the boiler case
- Plumbing and Waste Water Pipework
- System Cleansing and Powerflushing
- Gas Safety Inspection
- Hot Water Cylinder
- Boiler Flue
- Boiler Casing
- Damage classed as cosmetic
- Faults casued by negligence or third party interference
- Parts which are classed as obsolete by the manufacturer or are no longer readily available from high street merchants
- Anything listed in the Exclusion section of the Heating Protection Plan Terms & Conditions.