HEATING PROTECTION PLAN - BOILER, CONTROLS & ANNUAL SERVICE INSPECTION. SUBJECT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
£ 162.00(VAT incl.)
Our HPP2 plan can be taken out on any conventional or combination boiler.
The boiler must be in full working order prior to taking out the plan and claims cannot be made for the first 30 days.
By taking out a Heating Protection Plan, you agree to our Heating Protection Plan Terms & Conditions.
If you want to pay annually, you can buy on-line by simply clicking the 'Add' button.
If you want to pay monthly, please Contact Us to arrange a Direct Debit to be set up.
How much does it cost?
£162.50 per year or £13.50 per month by Direct Debit
Features and benefits
- Unlimited Call Outs
- Annual Service Included
- All Parts and Labour included
- No Age Limit on Boiler
- Priority Service available 365 days a year
- Discount on Boiler Replacement or System Upgrades
- Everything inside the boiler casing
- Circulation Pump
- Motorised Valves
- Time Clock / Programmer
- Vented Cylinder Thermostat
- Annual Service
What's Not Covered
- Radiators and Radiator Valves
- Central Heating, Plumbing, and Waste Water Pipework
- System Cleansing and Powerflushing
- Gas Safety Inspection
- Hot Water Cylinder
- Boiler Flue
- Boiler Casing
- Damage classed as cosmetic
- Faults casued by negligence or third party interference
- Parts which are classed as obsolete by the manufacturer or are no longer readily available from high street merchants
- Anything listed in the Exclusion section of the Heating Protection Plan Terms & Conditions.